Wherever I've been and gone, the blues run the game.




2 piece £62 (sold individually), Necklace £10, Lash catcher mascara all from Topshop, Latest vogue £2, Denim jacket FOR SALE at Pumpkin Soup £16

1. Sorry for not posting for a few days after I promised I would do so everyday! I've been home for a few days and discovered I can't update my blog via ipad. I went on a bit of a shopping spree in topshop with my nan whilst I was there. How amazing is this floral 2 piece? It came to around £62 all together, it would be cheaper but my nan convinced me of getting the set rather just choosing between the one.

2. The mascara is from Topshop also, it cost £8 which I thought was a bit much but I got discount on it with my student card and it turned out to be really good anyway so I wasn't too bothered. The denim jacket is actually for sale over at Pumpkin Soup if anyone is interested in purchasing that lovely gem :)

3. Another thing Pumpkin Soup is having a little giveaway over at the lovely Katie Brown's blog you can enter and see the post here.


8 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! You look amazing!

    xx
    biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Following now :)

    By the way I am hosting my first giveaway, check it out :)

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That two piece outfit is adorable! I love the crop top. I've been wanting to DIY something like it and this post is urging me to do it very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the florals in vogue!
    Pretty pretty pretty
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love over sized denim jackets!!! lavely!!

    www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! The Topshop necklace is really nice too xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your style! That outfit is perfect, I have the crop top but it looks gorgeous with the skirt so I'm tempted to get that too! I really want the necklace too, oh I hate being skint! I just found your blog and instantly followed, I'm going to put you on my blogroll too xx

    ReplyDelete