Sign me up Santa fe and call your son.


001. I was feeling creative today and spent way too much money on jewellery parts to make new pieces for Pumpkin Soup. All the items should be up tonight! I've made some cute floral headbands and collar tips out of antique pieces which are really sweet. My favorite are probably the lipstick mirror cases I've re styled into rings. One is really 70's printed and another with an antique floral print on it. Also picked up some cute ear cuffs you can just about see in some of these pictures. It felt good to finally be able to make some stuff again for my shop, I feel as though I've been lacking on updating it as I've been so busy.

Eye ring from Ruby Rae Love
Necklace for sale at Pumpkin Soup £10
Gold mirror ring £12 at Pumpkin Soup

Todays Playlist: Santa fe - Beirut, No Diggity - Blackstreet & Dr. Dre, Breezeblocks - Alt-J, 


7 comments:

  1. You look awesome and your looks great swooped to the side. Also your rings are making me jealous. That mirror one is such a great idea like a two in one function. Loving the Celtic Cross too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and your jewellery looks great!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT, eye ring is gorgeoussssssssss!

    www.urban-catwalk.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair color! It suits you!


    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous eye ring, RRL always has such lovely pieces. You look beautiful too - I'm loving the hair and all the ear bling :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete